- Anthem BC/BS
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Bureau of Children with Medical Handicaps
- Medical Mutual
- Medicare – Requires a physician referral for hearing evaluations.
- Ohio Bureau of Worker’s Compensation
- Paramount Advantage
- Railroad Medicare
- United Health Care
If we are not a provider with your insurance company, we will submit a claim to your insurance on your behalf. Payment is expected at the time of service and any reimbursement will be sent directly to you from your insurance company, if you are allowed to go out of your network and it is a benefit on your plan.
Hearing evaluations are often covered under health insurance plans; however, coverage varies widely by different plans and providers. Contact the member services number on the back of your insurance card to determine your plan benefits.
At CSHC, we provide diagnostic and aural rehabilitation services for children and adults. Our services include:
- Audiologic evaluations
- Hearing aid sales and fittings
- Hearing aid maintenance and repair services
- Cochlear implant candidacy evaluations
- Cochlear implant activation and mapping
- Hearing rehabilitation and auditory training
- Ear mold, swim plug, noise plug and musician’s plug fitting and consultation
- Tinnitus assessment and management programs
- Hearing healthcare educational programs
If you think you or a loved one may have a hearing loss, you are not alone. Nearly 40 million American adults report some degree of hearing loss. The early signs of hearing loss may be subtle at first, since hearing loss often occurs gradually over time. If you or your family suspects you have a hearing loss, take our quick online hearing health quiz and find out if our audiologists recommend a hearing evaluation for you.
Nearly 40 million American adults report some degree of hearing loss. The first step to determine if you need a hearing aid(s) is to schedule a hearing evaluation. Your audiologist will explain the results of your evaluation. If hearing aids are indicated, we will recommend the best hearing aid solution for you based on your listening needs and your budget. Take the first step and schedule a hearing evaluation today. Together, we can explore your options to improve your hearing.
Yes, our audiologists recommend, dispense and provide repair service most types of hearing aids. To schedule a hearing aid consultation appointment or hearing aid repair service click here.
Columbus Speech & Hearing Center accepts the donation of used hearing aids. Donated hearing aids may be reconditioned and provided to Central Ohio hearing impaired adults who have limited financial resources. This program usually benefits older adults in our community.
Hearing aids may be dropped off in the Audiology & Hearing Aid Services practice located on the 2nd floor. If you have any additional questions about donating hearing aids, please contact Karen Mitchell at 614-261-5457 or email@example.com.
We provide a letter acknowledging your gift to the Center, and your gift may be tax deductible.
The Center will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day (Thursday and the following Friday)
- Christmas Day thru New Year’s Day